Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Little About Me

Many of you already know me but for those who don't, here's a little about me!

First of all - I've never done a blog before, I have no clue what I'm doing and as you can see by the layout, etc that I've done the least amount of work to get it started. I did add a fun little gadget - so be sure to feed my fishies over there. My girls insisted that I keep them up...

So...I'm Justine - a loving wife to Nate and a busy stay/work at home mom to Samantha (age 5), Camryn (age 3) and Alexis (age 1). In my past life, I was a CPA that had a full time job. I hated that the girls' daycare teachers spent more time with my kids than I did. So when Alexis was born, I would lay in bed at night dreaming of ways to be able to stay at home. Then one night it dawned on me - I knew there was a need for a cloth diaper store in my area and I love talking about fluff - so what better career than to sell cloth diapers! I brought it up to Nate the next morning and to my surprise he did NOT think I was crazy! A few hours later I was starting my own business. The rest you all know.



There are my three beautiful girls! Samantha not only looks exactly like me, but she has my attitude too - we're going to have our hands full with her! Camryn is my hubby's consolation prize for not getting his boy. She is the tough one of the three and will literally knock you over with her hugs. I see a future linebacker in her! And Alexis is a good mix of the two. I can't wait to see how she grows up and interacts with her older sisters.

I'm sure I've bored you enough with my first blog post - I promise the rest will actually be cloth diaper related with some giveaways thrown in for good measure :)

10 comments:

  1. ok, I have to agree with your girls on the fish, I love them!! I have been playing with them for about 10 minutes now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first post! I am following you now. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. :)

    Melissa

    http://www.fabulousfamilyreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I'm looking foward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demanding little fishies!! Hi Girls :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogdom!

    www.lifeisnotbubblewrapped.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the land of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not boring at all! I love hearing about your life and can't wait to see what you have planned for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I love your store. I go to it regularily because you have the fastest shipping. Your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I liked your first post!! And it's your blog, you can talk about whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete