Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Wish Winners

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting our winners - unfortunately I got a bad cold and just haven't been up for it.

So without further delay - our winners are:

#164

schro _ 98 @ yahoo (dot) com
Do training pants count? I'd love to try the Happy Heinys Pocket Trainers if so for my Daughter. I bought her some of the Gerber trainers and she leaked within a minute of putting it on. If not then the bumGenius 4.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper. I tried the velcro bumGenius and wasn't a big fan, but loved the FuzziBunz. Since I'm looking to diaper triplets the bumGenius would be a cheaper option and they were a little smaller which means I could start using them earlier.

I am a FB fan :D

and

#246

Rachel Cook
I have been a FB for quite sometime now:)
I would like the Katydid One-Size Pocket Diaper any girly color is fine

Thank you for all the giveaway opps:)

Winners have 48 hours to respond to my email. Congratulations!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment